Women's Canadian Club of the Eastern Townships

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Women's Canadian Club of the Eastern Townships

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Women's Canadian Club of the Eastern Townships was formed in 1949, its mandate like other Canadian clubs was "having for its objects the encouragement of the study of the history, literature, and resources of Canada" and engaged in joint activities occasionally. The Women's Canadian Club of Eastern Townships was governed by a board of executive directors. In 2014, the Club members voted to dissolve because of a decreasing membership.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC