Wolfe, County of
Wolfe, County of
Wolfe, County of
20 Archival description results for Wolfe, County of
1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-004-014
The file contains inventories recording architectural heritages in Bishopton, Ascot Corner and Birchton in 1994. It consists of 19 inventory forms describing and evaluating architectures and 18 photographs of the documented buildings.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-004-012
The file contains inventories recording architectural heritages in Weedon and Fontainebleau in 1994. It consists of 14 inventory forms describing and evaluating architectures and 14 photographs of the documented buildings.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-004-004
The file contains inventories recording architectural heritages in Ditton and Marbleton in 1994. It consists of 22 inventory forms describing and evaluating architectures and 22 photographs of the documented buildings.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-004-003
- 1994, 1997
The file contains inventories recording architectural heritages in East Angus and in St-Adolphe-de-Dudswell. It consists of 20 inventory forms describing and evaluating architectures and 22 photographs of the documented buildings.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-004-002
The series contains inventories recording architectural heritages in Randboro, St-Gérard and St-Malo in 1994 . It consists of 14 inventory forms describing and evaluating architectures and 14 photographs of the documented buildings.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-003-055
- 1972, 1992
The file contains source material on St-Adolphe-de-Dudswell and its neighbor towns. It consists of a chronology of the St-Adolphe-de-Dudswell from 1792 to 2000, an incomplete biography of Thomas Shaw Chapman, an excursion map around Dudswell pond (Mirror lake) in early 20th century and a tourism guide for Marbleton, Bishopton and Dudswell in 1992.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-003-040
The file contains source material on Weedon from 1861 to around 1989. It consists of censuses of Weedon from 1861 to 1891, histories and information of important commercial and residential buildings in Weedon, biographical information of frère Théode from Weedon and a publication list by the historical society of Weedon (société d'Histoire de Weedon).
- CA ETRC P172
The fonds contains source material on the organization and activities of the Maxwell Rebekah Lodge, No. 17, in Bishopton from 1907 to 1987. It consists of minutes from the Lodge and a roll book. The fonds is comprised of the following series: Minutes (1907-1956) and Membership (1921-1987).
Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Maxwell Rebekah Lodge, No. 17 (Bishopton, Que.)
- CA ETRC P997-009-07-001
The file consists of a historical walking tour for the area of Bishopton, Marbleton, and Dudswell, including a map and architectural and historical details on various buildings, from around the 1990s.
- CA ETRC P997-007-01-003
The file consists of a roll of school rates from 1859 to 1867. The file provides information on Dudswell inhabitants' names, some arrears and a list of school rates for several school districts.
- CA ETRC P998-089-066-P012
Item is a photograph of the covered bridge in Saint-Camille, built in 1933 and destroyed by fire in 1996.
- CA ETRC P998-089-066-P013
Photograph of covered bridge in Saint-Camille, constructed in 1933 and destroyed by fire in 1996.
- CA ETRC 2-1-P227
- 1875-1994, 2018
The fonds contains primary source information on the Dominion Lime Company in the Haut-Saint-Francois region (especially Dudswell) from 1875 to 1994, and in 2018. It consists largely of minutes, general financial ledgers, registers of shares and dividends, agreements, contracts, transfers, trademark documentation (certifications and renewals), correspondence, land surveys, lists of landholdings, a map, deeds of sale, leases, plans of property and machinery, inventories and production reports. The fonds is comprised of the following series: Administration and Management (1887-1896, 1923-1937, 1966, 1968), Financial Resources ([1890-1937?], 1966-1985), Legal Affairs (1875-[1907?], 1932-1975, 1990-1994), Buildings and Property ([1887-1970?]), Production (1944, 1975-1980).
Dominion Lime Company
- CA ETRC 2-1-P006-005-002
Part of Minnie Hallowell Bowen fonds
The file contains primary source information on Cecil H. Bowen's involvement in mining from 1888 to 1910 in Newfoundland, Brazil and the Eastern Townships. It consists of correspondence, prospectuses, accounts, sample analyses, geological reports, and accounts related to the Standard Pyrites Company, which operated a limestone and slate mine in Newfoundland in the 1890s and 1900s. It also includes the rules and regulations of the Pilley's Island (Newfoundland) Board of Health, of which C.H. Bowen was Chairman, correspondence and a travel visa regarding the operation of the Barcellos Gold Mines Ltd. in Brazil from 1889 to 1892 and correspondence and a map related to Cecil's mining rights in the Eastern Townships, particularly in the area of South Ham.
The Pyrites Company was a mining venture Cecil H. Bowen pursued with his brother, Francis (aka Frank) Arthur Bowen.
- CA ETRC P125
The fonds contains information on the butcher shop owned by Leeman Mackey and also on the Mackey family. It consists of several account books (1879-1938), a calendar (1926), a schoolbook (1908), a piano method (1969) and a few photographs (1909 & 1969). The photographs show T.S. Chapman in front of "Good Cheer Lodge" in 1909 and Kathleen Mackey with classmates at the Bishopton Intermediate School in 1969 (the last class before the closure of the school). The school book is autographed "Cora Brown". Among the account books are one for the Megantic Rifle Association (1879-1902), one that appears to be for a boarding house (1889-1892), and the others are from Leeman Mackey's butcher business.