Title and statement of responsibility area
Wark family fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of fonds.
Level of description
CA ETRC P234
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[ca. 1910]-[196-?], 2002 (Creation)
Physical description area
- 0.24 l.m. of textual records. - approx. 120 photographs.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- Barbara Wark: acting scrapbook (BU, E.T. and NYC), certificates, programmes, travel passport, press passes, ticket stubs, correspondence, yearbooks, B.U. reunion, 40 photos, 1914-1919, 1947-1958, 2002
- wedding memories book, marriage of James & Florence?
- James Wark: military, correspondence, Snow Shoe Club, army song & prayer books, St. Francis Golf Club, diary/journal, Boy Scout note book & photos, membership cards, St. Patrick's Academy class, British American Oil, school leaving certificate, 16 photographs, ca. 1910-ca. 1960
- graduation exercises of Sherbrooke High School, 1932-1948
- various theatre programmes, London, Halifax, Sherbrooke, 1916-1955
- photographs: ca. 80 photos
Immediate source of acquisition
The fonds was donated by Gene Ross, executor of Barbara Wark's estate, in 2019.
The fonds has not yet been processed.