Title and statement of responsibility area
St. Patrick's Church
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1910, copied 1977 (Creation)
Physical description area
1 photograph : b&w negative ; 35mm.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Item is a photograph of St. Patrick's Catholic Church, located in Sherbrooke at the corner of Gordon and King Streets. The church building was built in 1859 for the Sherbrooke Methodist Church and was later sold to the Irish Catholic congregation to become the St. Patrick's Catholic Church. The building was destroyed by fire in 1912.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Original photograph held by Mr. G.E. Bown.
Availability of other formats
A thumbnail version of the photograph is available for consultation in the Old Library.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Generated finding aid
Title based on contents of item.
Original negative no. 79-3-28A.