Richmond, County of

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Equivalent terms

Richmond, County of

Associated terms

Richmond, County of

257 Archival description results for Richmond, County of

12 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Trinity United Church Danville

The series contains source material on the repairs of Trinity United Church of Danville. It consists of correspondence, reports, submissions, invoices, sketches and photographs. The repairs were done on the roof, the bell tower, outside walls, stained glass, entrance and nave. The series is comprised of the following subseries: Correspondence (1996-1999), Finances (1995-1998), Submissions (1998), Reports (1994-1998) and Photographs.

Holy Trinity Church Denison Mill

The series contains source material on the repairs of the Holy Trinity Church of Denison’s Mill. It consists of correspondence, reports, photographs and agreement letter. The repairs were done on the foundations, the exterior walls, the entries and the interior. The series is comprised of the following subseries: Agreement (2006), Correspondence (2001-2006), Reports (1994-2006) and Photographs (2001).

Ste. Anne Anglican Church Richmond

The series contains source material on the repairs of Richmond Ste. Anne Anglican Church. It consists of correspondence, submissions, invoices, sketches, construction license, lists of correction and photographs. The repairs were done on the masonry, the floors of the entry hall and neve, the roof, entry doors, stained glass and bell tower . The series is comprised of the following subseries: Correspondence (1999-2002), Finances (1994-2002), Preparation of the project (1993-2001), Work advancement (2001) and Photographs.

Covered Bridges of the Eastern Townships documentary

Item is a documentary project researched and produced by Barbara Verity and narrated by Joyce Cochrane on covered bridges in the Eastern Townships, produced around 1977. Included in the documentary are images of the covered bridges at Fitch Bay (Narrows), Milby, Capelton, Coaticook (Drouin), Stanbridge East (Monaghan), Melbourne (Creek/Gibson), Highwater (Province Hill/de la Frontière), Gould (Fisher Hill/McVetty-McKenzie), Ste-Catherine-de-Hatley (Rexford), Cowansville (Freeport), Notre-Dame-de-Stanbridge (Pike River/des Rivières), and Island Brook (McDermott).

Loyal Orange Lodge, #3231 (Richmond)

The series contains primary source information on the finances of the Loyal Orange Lodge (No. 3231) in Richmond from 1953 to 1971. It consists of a financial ledger and a register of dues.

Ice jam

Item is a photograph of mounds of ice on the street, left from the St. Francis River flood in Bromptonville in 1948. A bulldozer is visible, pushing the ice blocks from the main street to open the road.

Ice jam

Item is a photograph of an aerial view of ice damage that occured in Bromptonville. A house is completely surrounded by ice and water from the St. Francis River.

Scrapbook

The series contains information on locomotives in Kingsbury, East Angus, and Sherbrooke from around 1945 to 1959. It includes locomotives from the Canadian Pacific Railway and the Quebec Central Railway, as well as historical and technical notes on the various locomotives. Included among the views are the CPR turntable and station at Kingsbury and the QCR turntable at Sherbrooke.

Bell Telephone Directory, 1941

Official Telephone Directory including Sherbrooke, Coaticook, Richmond, Magog, Rock Island, Thetford Mines and surrounding territory, published by Bell Telephone Company in 1941.

Bell Telephone Directory, 1936

Official Telephone Directory including Sherbrooke, Coaticook, Richmond, Magog, Rock Island, Thetford Mines and surrounding territory, published by Bell Telephone Company in 1936.

Results 1 to 30 of 257