Richmond, County of

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Equivalent terms

Richmond, County of

Associated terms

Richmond, County of

247 Archival description results for Richmond, County of

12 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Danville Rifle Company

The file contains information on the Danville Rifle Company. It consists of a history as remembered by T. Perkins (aka "Perk") Cleveland and correspondence received by Herbert Derick.

Richmond and Melbourne United Church (Richmond) fonds

  • CA ETRC UC074
  • Fonds
  • 1836-2018

The fonds contains source material on the Church's history and the women's organizations from 1837 to 2018. It also provides information on the Richmond and Melbourne Pastoral Charge from 1977 to 2018. It consists of minutes, finances, registers, annual reports, orders of service, an historical sketch, and press clippings. The fonds also includes a register of baptisms, marriages and burials for the Hatley and Melbourne Methodist Circuit from 1836 to 1853 and the St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Windsor) from 1859 to 1923, as well as included some documents pertaining to the Melbourne Congregational Church. The fonds is comprised of the following series: Church Boards (1837-2002), Legal (1947-1987), Buildings and Property (1950), Financial (1924-1964), Banns/Marriages Certificates (1929-1966), Annual Reports (1920, 1923-1929, 1931-1932, 1934-1938, 1939-1970, 1977-1993, 1995-1998, 2001, 2003, 2006-2012, 2016-2018), Baptisms, Marriages and Burials (1836-1994), Orders of Service (1978), Membership (1942-1993), Historical (1958-1974), Organizations (1901-2000), and Committees ([1887?]-1972, 2006).

Richmond and Melbourne United Church (Richmond, Que.)

Covered Bridges of the Eastern Townships documentary

Item is a documentary project researched and produced by Barbara Verity and narrated by Joyce Cochrane on covered bridges in the Eastern Townships, produced around 1977. Included in the documentary are images of the covered bridges at Fitch Bay (Narrows), Milby, Capelton, Coaticook (Drouin), Stanbridge East (Monaghan), Melbourne (Creek/Gibson), Highwater (Province Hill/de la Frontière), Gould (Fisher Hill/McVetty-McKenzie), Ste-Catherine-de-Hatley (Rexford), Cowansville (Freeport), Notre-Dame-de-Stanbridge (Pike River/des Rivières), and Island Brook (McDermott).

Ste. Anne Anglican Church Richmond

The series contains source material on the repairs of Richmond Ste. Anne Anglican Church. It consists of correspondence, submissions, invoices, sketches, construction license, lists of correction and photographs. The repairs were done on the masonry, the floors of the entry hall and neve, the roof, entry doors, stained glass and bell tower . The series is comprised of the following subseries: Correspondence (1999-2002), Finances (1994-2002), Preparation of the project (1993-2001), Work advancement (2001) and Photographs.

Trinity United Church Danville

The series contains source material on the repairs of Trinity United Church of Danville. It consists of correspondence, reports, submissions, invoices, sketches and photographs. The repairs were done on the roof, the bell tower, outside walls, stained glass, entrance and nave. The series is comprised of the following subseries: Correspondence (1996-1999), Finances (1995-1998), Submissions (1998), Reports (1994-1998) and Photographs.

Holy Trinity Church Denison Mill

The series contains source material on the repairs of the Holy Trinity Church of Denison’s Mill. It consists of correspondence, reports, photographs and agreement letter. The repairs were done on the foundations, the exterior walls, the entries and the interior. The series is comprised of the following subseries: Agreement (2006), Correspondence (2001-2006), Reports (1994-2006) and Photographs (2001).

Asbestos

The file contains photographic information on mines and mining equipment in Val-des-Sources (Asbstos) from 1909 to 1930. It consists of pictures.

Fairs

The file consists of four booklets titled "Prize Lists for the Richmond County Agricultural Society Annual Fair", dated respectively 1960, 1964, 1966, 1967; prize cards, from 1893-1914, of the Danville Union Agricultural Society, the Richmond County Agricultural Society and the Eastern Townships Agriculture Society; a souvenir programme from the Sherbrooke Fair from 1945; and a poster of the 62nd Annual Farmers' Exhibition, organized by the Stanstead County Agricultural Society in Ayer's Cliff, from 28 to 29 August 1907. The file provides information on the setting up of agricultural fairs. It contains the names of the Richmond County Agricultural Society's members, the departmental committees and the rules and regulations and judging programmes of the fairs. It also a prize book for Canada's Great Eastern Exhibition (Sherbrooke, Que.) from 1894 and architectural drawings for a multifunctional building for the Exposition Sherbrooke Fair, dated 23 March 1983.

Richmond County Fair

The subsubseries contains information on fairs taking place in Richmond County from 1893 to 1922. It consists of a programme; a membership certificate; an envelope and two ads.

David E. Taylor

The subseries contains information on the personal and professional life of David E. Taylor; owner of a market in Richmond; from 1889 to 1929. It consists primarily of correspondence and receipts.

Fonds Fabrique Sainte-Anne de Danville

  • CA CAMAR FP034
  • Fonds
  • 1867 - 2002

Ce fonds fournit de l'information sur la construction et la reconstruction de l'église ainsi que sur la gestion financière et le patrimoine de la paroisse. Il se compose de plans, de documents financiers, de dossiers relatifs à la reconstruction de l'église, de documents concernant une ordination, ainsi que des demandes et décrets d'érection pour les associations et les mouvements spirituels. On y retrouve également une fiche d'inventaire de l'église et des photographies. Un dépliant relatif à un pèlerinage, des procès-verbaux et des rapports complètent ce fonds.

Fabrique Sainte-Anne de Danville

Saint-Claude Richemont [sic] Fondé en 1890.

Photomontage of the clergy of Richmond since 1890. They are identified as: Mgr. Antoine Racine; Mgr. Paul-Stanislas Larocque; Mgr. Alphonse-Osias Gagnon; Mgr. Hubert-Olivier Chalifoux; Frederick-Patrick Dignan; Mgr. Joseph-Alfred-Élie Dufresne; A.-J. Perrin; Mgr. Olivier-Zacharie Letendre; Joseph-Louis-Arthur Coté; Mgr. Marie-Joseph-Hermann Morin. Also included is a photograph of a house probably the presbytery, and the church of Saint Claude in 1910.

Melbourne Township

The file contains information on churches in Melbourne Township from about the 1930s. It consists of a postcard.

Results 1 to 30 of 247