Print preview Close

Showing 3 results

Archival description
Coaticook Historical Society Land, settlement and immigration
Print preview Hierarchy View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Cartographic documents

Series consists of maps of Coaticook and an the surrounding areas of the Eastern Townships from the 1830s to the 1880s. It consists of the following maps: “Map showing the different railways by which the Eastern Townships can be reached” (J.H. Buffords, ca. 1880), “Map of the Eastern Townships of Lower Canada” (Dean & Mundy, ca. 1835), and sections of the “Map of the District of St. Francis, Canada East” (Putnam & Gray, 1863).

Property and land

File presents information on property and land transactions in Coaticook from around 1900 to 2014. It consists of register of land searches and certificates (1913-1961), a catalogue of properties for sale by Nunns & Moulton in French and in English ([190-?]), and copies of acts relating to the property of the Frères des Écoles Chrétienne in Compton ([copied 2014]).