Showing 724 results

Archival description
Eastern Townships Resource Centre Canada Geographic features With digital objects
Print preview View:

Parade on St-Jacques Street around 1918

On the left the stand for the fanfare. The forge of Mr. Philippe Bernier, who had built his house nest to it, around the corner, Mr. Joseph Boulanger's house. On the right, the old church which was moved before becoming the parish hall (now a factory), the JB Morin garage, former forester hall, then moved north on Hôtel de Ville street, the house belongs to M Emile Veilleux. Mr. Léonidas St-Cyr built his store afterwards. On the other side, Mr. Dubois representing "Rawleigh" and his little restaurant. At the corner of the street, the store of John O. Roberge, which had just been sold to Mr. Cassar (see advertisement at the bottom) "CENTRAL MARKET"

Results 1 to 30 of 724