- CA ETRC P031-003-01-B-album-35
Part of William G. Clark collection
Aerial view of the different mills used by Canadian Johns-Manville.
The caption reads, "THE C.J.M. CO.LTD. MILIS
As seen from the air.
In the upper right hand corner is the Machine Shop #2 which was vacated in 1942. Nearby are the Main Stores and stores sheds. A little less than top centre is the Shawinigan Water and Power Sub Station. Below that, nearer to the camera is Mill #3 Dryer, Mill #3 and Mill #3 Fibre Storage Shed. Closer to the camera are several large buildings. That in the centre of the picture is Mill 4A. The smaller one at the left is Mill 4 B at the right of these are Mill 4A & 4B Dryers, Plant C Screen Rooms and Plant C Crusher Building."