Showing 617 results

Archival description
East Angus (Quebec)
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

606 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bridge, East Angus

Item is a photograph of the Brompton Pulp and Paper Company's Bridge, the first bridge in East Angus, which was a wooden covered bridge. It was replaced with a new bridge, the Taschereau Bridge, in 1923.

East Angus

Item is a photograph of a view of the town of East Angus and the surrounding landscape, with the Anglican (Christ Church) and Catholic (Saint-Louis-de-Westbury) churches visible.

Group photo

1st row: Jeanne Lagueux, Gaétane Roy, Rita Ménard,
2nd row: Fabienne Pinard, Mrs. Benoît Fréchette, Mrs. Rodrigue Blouin, Mrs. Henri Leroux,
3rd row: Lucien Gosselin, André Phaneuf, Madeleine Labarre, Emilien Lagueux, Henri Leroux, Rodrigue Blouin , Gabriel Ménard.

Results 1 to 30 of 617