Print preview Close

Showing 2 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Clifton, Township of English
Print preview View:

East Clifton United Church fonds

  • CA ETRC UC052
  • Fonds
  • 1936-1991

The fonds contains source material on the Church's history and the Church's accounting from 1936 to 1991. It consists of an account book, press clippings, and photographs. The fonds is comprised of the following series: Financial Resources (1936-1951), Historical (1969, 1991), Organizations ([197-?]), and Photographs (1991).

East Clifton United Church (East Clifton, Que.)

Collection Lucie Gaudreau

  • CA SHC C010
  • Collection
  • 1890, [192-?]-1978

Collection presents some of the commercial history of Coaticook and St-Edwidge-de-Clifton from 1890 to 1978. It consists of a plan for the complexe polyvalent (Albert l’Heureux and Mgr Durand schools) dated 1968 and photographs showing the following:

  1. Ste-Edwige general store and Roland Favreau, ca. 1970
  2. Robitaille Automobiles Coaticook Inc. (previously Garage Bachand Dionne), ca. 1960
  3. Coaticook parade, two men on horses in front of Garage Bachand Dionne, ca. 1940
  4. Bachand store employees, ca. 1955
  5. 8 photos, Celanese employees, 1974-1978
  6. Joseph Audet Jr., grocery store, Child Street, 1890
  7. Line of Canada `67 trucks
  8. Sports ’72 trailer truck, Department of Health and Well-being
  9. Salle des Érables, 1973
  10. Labourers, Grand Trunk train cars in background, probably around 1920.