Print preview Close

Showing 766 results

Archival description
Compton, County of English
Print preview View:

704 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bridge, East Angus

Item is a photograph of the Brompton Pulp and Paper Company's Bridge, the first bridge in East Angus, which was a wooden covered bridge. It was replaced with a new bridge, the Taschereau Bridge, in 1923.

East Angus

Item is a photograph of a view of the town of East Angus and the surrounding landscape, with the Anglican (Christ Church) and Catholic (Saint-Louis-de-Westbury) churches visible.

Waterville dam

Item is a photograph of two men fishing in a river, probably in Waterville though some sources identify it as Dixville, with a box factory and saw mill on either side. In the background a waterfall and wooden bridge are visible.

Results 1 to 30 of 766