Showing 17406 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

7542 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bridge, East Angus

Item is a photograph of the Brompton Pulp and Paper Company's Bridge, the first bridge in East Angus, which was a wooden covered bridge. It was replaced with a new bridge, the Taschereau Bridge, in 1923.

East Angus

Item is a photograph of a view of the town of East Angus and the surrounding landscape, with the Anglican (Christ Church) and Catholic (Saint-Louis-de-Westbury) churches visible.

Results 181 to 210 of 17406