Item is a photograph of the interior of the Eastern Townships Telephone office, with four people (Mrs. Kay Lyon MacTurner, Gladys Dustin, Doris Mosher, and the manager Rose Thompson) standing inside with switchboard visible in the background. The office was located on top of Lysle Thompson's store.
Item is a photograph of a road and wooden sidewalk that lead to the second Sherbrooke Court House (Palais du justice), built 1839-1841 and used until 1904, which is visible in the background. The building was given to the 53rd Sherbrooke Regiment in 1912 to serve as their armoury and later on became the armoury for the Sherbrooke Hussars.
Item is a photograph of a group of men collecting hay at the Andrews' farm. Men, a woman, and children can be seen with hay on a wagon being pulled by a horse. Seen sitting on top of the wagon, left to right: Nelson A. Andrew, Joyce Andrews, Elgie Wilson Andrews, and John Andrews (small boy in the hay). Standing in front: John Andrews Sr.
Item is a photograph of two women and children of the Grady family in a carriage being pulled by a horse in Dixville. Among those pictured are: Helen Baldwin Grady (younger woman) , Mildred Grady (older girl), Bernice Grady (younger girl) and possibly Arminellah Humphrey Baldwin (older woman).