- UF Municipal government
- UF Provincial government
- UF Federal government
- UF Government buildings
44 Archival description results for Government
44 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-006-014
- June 10, 1948
1st row: M. Urbain Loiselle, Jean-Baptiste Bouchard, Emile Grenier, mayor from 1945-1966, Alphonse Morin, Alphonse Poulin,
2nd row: Willie Couture, Fidèle Lamontagne, Alphonse Fouquet
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-052
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-051
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-050
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-040
- [entre 1946 et 1954]
Mayor of East Angus, 1946-1954, Alden Rousseau
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-035
Retirement of Edward Montgomery, 43, alderman.
Left to right, first row: A. R. McFadden, Théophile Bergeron, Ed Montgomery, Philippe Bernier, David Ashby ;
2nd row: Joseph Burns, Joseph Roberge, Ransom Hayes, Dick Willard, John Forst, Gérard Gendreau, Eugène Tardif, Sylvio Tardif, Albert Morin (Albert Morin built the Garage St-Cyr), Albert Moore, Oscar Bergeron, Anselme Tourigny, Hilaire Aubin,
- CA ETRC 2-1-P232-001-001-022
- 14 juin 1948
First row: Dick Willard, Alden Rousseau, maire, et Oscar Bergeron;
Second row: Anselme Tourigny, Henri Sigouin, Ranson Hayes, Philippe Bédard
- CA ETRC P997-009-06-001
The file consists of the programme of the Victoria Day celebrations in Richmond in 1900 and includes information of the concert, parade, and sports and games planned as part of the activities, which was organized by the Citizens Committee and the 54th Battalion.
- CA ETRC P997-002-02-001
The file contains a souvenir envelope from East Angus commemorating the royal visit of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to Canada, dated 12 June 1939, as well as a programme for the royal visit in Sherbrooke. The programme includes an order of procession, a list of Sherbrooke figures to be presented to the King and Queen, as well as a map of the parade route.
Item is a photograph, probably taken in 1902, of a photomontage displaying photos of twenty-four mayors of Sherbrooke from 1852 to 1902.
Item is a photograph taken in 1859 with a view of the old City Hall in Sherbrooke.
- CA ETRC P999-053-D006-P007
- CA ETRC P999-053-D006-P005
- CA ETRC P999-053-D006-P004
- CA ETRC P999-012-D006-P002
- CA ETRC P999-007-D006-P002
- CA ETRC P999-016-D006-P001
- CA ETRC P999-012-D006-P001
- CA ETRC P058-010-04-001-012
Part of Herbert Derick collection
The item is a postcard showing the post office in Richmond around the 1930s.
- CA ETRC P998-2017-007-008
Item is a slide of the tourist information office located in Bromont.
- CA SHC 2-1-C033-S001-D001-P006
- CA SHC 2-1-C033-S001-D001-P005
- [vers 1954]
- CA SHC 2-1-C033-S001-D001-P004
- CA SHC 2-1-C033-S001-D001-P003