Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA ETRC P020-003-06-P451
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[1900?], copied 1977 (Creation)
Physical description area
1 photograph : bw negative ; 35mm.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Item is a photograph of a road and wooden sidewalk that lead to the second Sherbrooke Court House (Palais du justice), built 1839-1841 and used until 1904, which is visible in the background. The building was given to the 53rd Sherbrooke Regiment in 1912 to serve as their armoury and later on became the armoury for the Sherbrooke Hussars.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Original photograph held by Nelson Andrews.
Availability of other formats
A thumbnail version of the photograph is available for consultation in the Old Library.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Title based on contents of item.
Original negative no. 79-34-7A.
Standard number area
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Language of description
Script of description
Société d'histoire de Sherbrooke, Guide historique du Vieux Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke: Société d'histoire de Sherbrooke, 1985, p. 80.
Digital object metadata