Compton, County of

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Equivalent terms

Compton, County of

Associated terms

Compton, County of

1792 Archival description results for Compton, County of

7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Bridge, East Angus

Item is a photograph of the Brompton Pulp and Paper Company's Bridge, the first bridge in East Angus, which was a wooden covered bridge. It was replaced with a new bridge, the Taschereau Bridge, in 1923.

East Angus

Item is a photograph of a view of the town of East Angus and the surrounding landscape, with the Anglican (Christ Church) and Catholic (Saint-Louis-de-Westbury) churches visible.

Waterville dam

Item is a photograph of two men fishing in a river, probably in Waterville though some sources identify it as Dixville, with a box factory and saw mill on either side. In the background a waterfall and wooden bridge are visible.

Results 1 to 30 of 1792