Blacksmith Shop (Bulwer, Que.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Blacksmith Shop (Bulwer, Que.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1882

History

The blacksmith shop was operated by Edward John Parker (1838-1904), starting in 1882. His son, Rutherford (Rufus) Benjamin Hayes Parker (1879-1935) succeeded him about 1900 and continued until 1935. Curtis Ross operated the shop for several years and purchased the shop in 1947 and continued in the shop for several more years. The shop, since demolished, was located next to the Parker home on the third property west of the railroad tracks on the south side of the road through Bulwer.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

CCHMS

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Partial

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places