Title and statement of responsibility area
Angus House fonds
General material designation
East Angus Hotel.
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0,04 m of textual records. - 1 photograph.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Angus House was a hotel in the town of East Angus, located in the Township of Westbury, which was active during the end of the 19th century. James Bryant, the original owner of the Angus House, first opened a boarding house in East Angus around 1884 and built the hotel in 1891. In 1896, Bryant sold the hotel to Lockhart R. Willard.
The documents had been kept in the Bryant family until they were donated to the ETRC.
Scope and content
The fonds contains source material on the Angus House, also known as the East Angus Hotel, from 1890 to 1896. It consists of a ledger book and a photograph.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
No more accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
The documents were donated by Joan Bryant, wife of John Bryant, in 2010.
The documents are in English.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Finding aid prepared using Rules for Archival Description (RAD).
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
28 janvier, 2016