- Quebec, 156 results
- Canada, 156 results
- Compton, County of, 81 results
- Compton, Township of, 69 results
- Waterville (Quebec), 66 results
- Stanstead, County of, 61 results
- Barnston, Township of, 40 results
- Coaticook (Quebec), 28 results
- Westbury, Township of, 10 results
- Stanstead, Township of, 10 results
- The subject term agriculture should be used with descriptions that relate to agriculture and agricultural related activities. These include but are not limited to irrigation, agricultural fairs, farmer's markets, Irrigation districts, agribusiness (processing, marketing, and shipping), agricultural lobby and professional groups, farming and ranching, horticulture, and gardening.
- UF Farming
- UF Ranching
- UF Agribusiness
- UF Horticulture
- UF Gardening
- UF Agricultural fairs
- UF Farmers' markets
- UF Irrigation
- UF Agricultural organizations
243 Archival description results for Agriculture
243 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ETRC P020-003-06-P538
- [1909?], copied 1977
Item is a photograph of a person looking northeast at Dixville from a hill on Dr. Klinck's farm, with a train passing by the bottom of the hill, and the surrounding landscape visible.
- CA ETRC P020-003-06-P468
- [1920?], copied 1977
Item is a photograph of a group of men collecting hay at the Andrews' farm. Men, a woman, and children can be seen with hay on a wagon being pulled by a horse. Seen sitting on top of the wagon, left to right: Nelson A. Andrew, Joyce Andrews, Elgie Wilson Andrews, and John Andrews (small boy in the hay). Standing in front: John Andrews Sr.
- CA ETRC P020-003-06-P449
- [1890?], copied 1979
Item is a photograph of the Clough Company Wholesale Store, which also served as a grain and feed store, located on College Street in Lennoxville (where the Co-op used to be), with people and horses pulling sleighs in front.