- Quebec, 170 results
- Stanstead, County of, 86 results
- Compton, County of, 67 results
- Compton, Township of, 65 results
- Waterville (Quebec), 62 results
- Canada, 42 results
- Barnston, Township of, 42 results
- Stanstead, Township of, 35 results
- Coaticook (Quebec), 28 results
- Stanstead (Quebec), 22 results
- The subject term agriculture should be used with descriptions that relate to agriculture and agricultural related activities. These include but are not limited to irrigation, agricultural fairs, farmer's markets, Irrigation districts, agribusiness (processing, marketing, and shipping), agricultural lobby and professional groups, farming and ranching, horticulture, and gardening.
- UF Farming
- UF Ranching
- UF Agribusiness
- UF Horticulture
- UF Gardening
- UF Agricultural fairs
- UF Farmers' markets
- UF Irrigation
- UF Agricultural organizations
222 Results for Agriculture
222 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ETRC P020-003-06-P468
- [1920?], copied 1977
Item is a photograph of a group of men collecting hay at the Andrews' farm. Men, a woman, and children can be seen with hay on a wagon being pulled by a horse. Seen sitting on top of the wagon, left to right: Nelson A. Andrew, Joyce Andrews, ...
- CA ETRC P997-004-01-003
The file consists of four booklets titled "Prize Lists for the Richmond County Agricultural Society Annual Fair", dated respectively 1960, 1964, 1966, 1967; prize cards, from 1893-1914, of the Danville Union Agricultural Society, the Ric...
- CA E001 P998-2008-D055-P006
- , [reproduced 2008]
Item is a reproduction of a photograph of Markey's Pig Farm in Huntingville around 1921. The photograph was reproduced in 2008.
- CA E001 P066
The fonds contains a small quantity of source material on the daily work of William G. Taylor in 1866, 1871, 1874, and 1879. It also provides data on the weather and on Taylor's accounts. It consists of four hand-written diaries containing en...
Taylor, William G., b. 1836
- CA E001 P020-003-06-P449
- [1890?], copied 1979
Item is a photograph of the Clough Company Wholesale Store, which also served as a grain and feed store, located on College Street in Lennoxville (where the Co-op used to be), with people and horses pulling sleighs in front.