- Quebec, 145 results
- Canada, 145 results
- Compton, County of, 71 results
- Compton, Township of, 69 results
- Waterville (Quebec), 66 results
- Stanstead, County of, 61 results
- Barnston, Township of, 40 results
- Coaticook (Quebec), 28 results
- Stanstead, Township of, 10 results
- Barford, Township of, 9 results
- The subject term agriculture should be used with descriptions that relate to agriculture and agricultural related activities. These include but are not limited to irrigation, agricultural fairs, farmer's markets, Irrigation districts, agribusiness (processing, marketing, and shipping), agricultural lobby and professional groups, farming and ranching, horticulture, and gardening.
- UF Farming
- UF Ranching
- UF Agribusiness
- UF Horticulture
- UF Gardening
- UF Agricultural fairs
- UF Farmers' markets
- UF Irrigation
- UF Agricultural organizations
229 Archival description results for Agriculture
229 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ETRC P020-003-06-P468
- [1920?], copied 1977
Item is a photograph of a group of men collecting hay at the Andrews' farm. Men, a woman, and children can be seen with hay on a wagon being pulled by a horse. Seen sitting on top of the wagon, left to right: Nelson A. Andrew, Joyce Andrews, Elgie Wilson Andrews, and John Andrews (small boy in the hay). Standing in front: John Andrews Sr.
- CA ETRC P997-004-01-003
The file consists of four booklets titled "Prize Lists for the Richmond County Agricultural Society Annual Fair", dated respectively 1960, 1964, 1966, 1967; prize cards, from 1893-1914, of the Danville Union Agricultural Society, the Richmond County Agricultural Society and the Eastern Townships Agriculture Society; a souvenir programme from the Sherbrooke Fair from 1945; and a poster of the 62nd Annual Farmers' Exhibition, organized by the Stanstead County Agricultural Society in Ayer's Cliff, from 28 to 29 August 1907. The file provides information on the setting up of agricultural fairs. It contains the names of the Richmond County Agricultural Society's members, the departmental committees and the rules and regulations and judging programmes of the fairs. It also contains architectural drawings for a multifunctional building for the Exposition Sherbrooke Fair, dated 23 March 1983.
- CA ETRC P998-2008-055-P006
- , [reproduced 2008]
Item is a reproduction of a photograph of Markey's Pig Farm in Huntingville around 1921. The photograph was reproduced in 2008.
- CA ETRC P066
The fonds contains a small quantity of source material on the daily work of William G. Taylor in 1866, 1871, 1874, and 1879. It also provides data on the weather and on Taylor's accounts. It consists of four hand-written diaries containing entries for almost every day of the year.
Taylor, William G., b. 1836