Series 003 - Administration

Main Street, Coaticook Coaticook Fire Brigade First Train in Coaticook Side View of Lady of the Lake Lady of the Lake and the Anthemis on Lake Memphremagog Quebec Central Railway bridge, Rock Island Quebec Central Railway bridge, Rock Island North Hatley Dam at Magog Drummondville rail bridge Drummondville rail bridge River drivers and visitors at Lord's Falls, Drummondville Vassal's Sawmill, Drummondville L. A. Senecal's mills, Notre-Dame-de-Pierreville Driving logs on the St. Francis River, Drummondville Robert Robins standing in St. George's Church cemetery, Drummondville Abenakis Springs Hotel, St. Francis River Millar residence, Drummonville Annie McDougall at "Lord's Farm", Drummondville Group haying at "Lord's Farm", near Drummondville Group haying near Drummondville St. George's Anglican Church, Drummondville Shaw, Cassels & Company tannery, Drummondville Bishop's University, Lennoxville Old Lodge, Bishop's University, Lennoxville McGreer building, Bishop's University, Lennoxville Old Lodge, Bishop's University, Lennoxville Bishop's University chapel, Lennoxville Forge and St. Francis River at Drummondville River drivers in Drummondville
Results 1 to 30 of 1181 Show all

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Administration

General material designation

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Series

Reference code

CA ETRC P020-003

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1923-1983 (Creation)

Physical description area

Physical description

0,12 m of textual records. - 3690 photographs. - 66 audio tape cassettes.

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Custodial history

Scope and content

The series contains primary source information on the organization and activities of the Eastern Townships Heritage Foundation from 1923 to 1983. It consists of minutes, reports, and the products of their research activities. The series is comprised of the following sub-series: Annual General Meeting (1978-1979), Board of Directors (1978-1981), Executive Committee (1976-1980), Liason Committee ([1977?]-[1982?]), Acquisitions Committee (1977-1980), Reserach Committee (1977-1983), and Foundation Committee (1923-1980).

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

General note

Title based on contents of series.

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres